- HeadWaters Pack
The HeadWaters pack is designed to carry all the gear you need as you explore new headwaters. This 30L pack weighs in at 13.5oz and features foam padded shoulder straps for comfort on those long days. There are 2 external vertical daisy chains on the front of the pack that can be used to clip items such as a net or accessory pockets or you can strap longer rod tubes.. A horizontal daisy chain runs along the top edge of the pockets and is supplied with bungee loops to secure Tenkara or Bait/Spinning rods inside the pockets. The large exterior pockets are made of a very durable mesh that will not get snagged or torn, I have put this pack to the test for a couple years now, bush whacking and hiking off trail and I cannot find any damage to the mesh. A pack this size allows you to carry all the gear that would be necessary for your headwaters exploration. The main pack is designed after the QuickStep pack which has become a popular pack for the ultralight thru-hikers, so overnight and weekend hikes are possible with this pack if you have your kit dialed in. The pack can be ordered with an optional 1" removable waist belt which can be handy for adding hip belt pockets or for carrying a foldable net and the belt will also add some stability to the pack as you scramble up the stream or trail.
- Main Pack Volume: ~1700ci
- Pack Volume with outer Pockets - 2200ci
- Pack weight - 13.5 oz
- Pack Dimensions: 6"X10" X26" unrolled - 19"-21" tall with top rolled down.
- Body Material: Xpack VX21
- Mesh Front and Side Pockets
- Dyneema X and 3D Mesh Foam Padded Shoulder Straps
- Sternum Strap
- Front Vertical Daisy Chains
- Upper Front and Side Horizontal Daisy Chains
- The Bottom Pocket (optional) is a stretch mesh pocket on the bottom of the pack that can be used to store items for easy access while hiking. The pocket is right or left hand accessible depending on which option you choose, if both options are selected then you will have access to the pocket on both sides.
***Rods and rod tube not included.***